Here's the FULL view of the drawing I am submitting for the Hambidge 2013 Auction!

Hambidge 2013 Auction Drawing by Paul Rodecker


This is the drawing I created for the Hambidge 2013 Auction being held that the 'Goat Farm' in Atlanta. I named the drawing, "Mente Linea" (old latin) which translates to -from mind to line. I thought the title was fitting as this drawing was created completely 'free-hand' with pen & ink on paper (17" x 13")

Although the drawing is larger than pictured, and the details are better seen in real-life, this representation successfully does justice to the essence of the drawing. Not only is "Mente Linea" my most recent creation, I also believe it is one of my most successful drawings to date.

 I hope everyone gets a chance to come out to the Hambidge 2013 Auction to see 'Mente Linea' in person, and perhaps be the winning bidder!

ptr

Comments

dale Cheney said…
Awesome drawing.
Thanks Dale! This is one of my newer drawings.