photo of the day - " strange bird on a turtle eating a seagull "

I am very glad I finally got a shot of this very cool weird crack the wall-tile.

Since 2002, I've noticed this interesting looking bird creature created from a random crack in the wall-tile. I've often thought of drawing it, but I really just needed an opportunity to get a quick photo of it.

I really enjoy the long tail. It is a beautiful line. Also, I love how the bird's beak connects so perfectly to the top of the seagull trying to escape.

To be honest, I only just now realized the big crazy bird was riding a turtle (who seems to be going in the opposite direction).

There are so many interesting and thought-provoking opportunities out there. It's just up to us to open our eyes and see them.

Have a great day,
Paul

Comments